The other day I sat down and flicked through my photos to find a list of 21 questions that I copied off of Facebook. I asked Midge these questions and thought I'd share them with the blogging world. Enjoy!
1. What is something Mummy always says to you?
I love you and Daddy and Alfie
2. What makes Mummy happy?
When you can make a cake!
3. What makes Mummy sad?
I don't know Mum!
4. How does Mummy make you laugh?
When you say 'Ello alligator' (I never say this!)
5.What was Mummy like as a child?
You were magic and turned into a mouse! (What does this child watch?)
6. How old is Mummy?
Sixty. (Thanks kiddo)
7. How tall is Mummy?
8. What is Mummy's favourite thing to do?
Go on the train and go to the America House. (I get the gist but this never happened)
9. What does Mummy do when you're not around?
You leave me at school. (Little heart breaker!)
10. If Mummy becomes famous, what will it be for?
For watching mermaid DVDs! (*sigh*)
11. What is Mummy really good at?
Mummy is good at drawing and painting (this is not strictly true!)
12. What is Mummy not very good at?
Making chocolate and strawberry cakes. (Fair does, pretty gross)
13. What does Mummy do for her job?
Hmm...well you're not a cat....(anyone else? No?...)
14. What is Mummy's favourite food
Fishy food (said pulling a 'yuck' face)
15. What makes you proud of Mummy?
When you go to the park and play on the slide all by yourself.
16. If Mummy was a cartoon character, who would she be?
The elephant (does she mean Dumbo? If so she's in trouble)
17. What do you and Mummy do together?
We draw flags! (correct at time of questioning!)
18. How are you and Mummy the same?
We go on trains, like animals and Paradise Park and the park!
19. How are you and Mummy different?
I hide under covers but you like them on you to keep you warm.
20. How do you know Mummy loves you?
I love you too (Awww)
21. Where is Mummy's favourite place to go?
The green house. (I don't have a green house, I have no idea what this is about!)
There you go, 21 questions from my beautiful Little girl!