Review: Photocards For Easter:


I love photo sites. In fact today I just had some more prints come through for me to hang up on my wall. I spend ages uploading my photos and choosing what I want to do with them. Recently I was contacted by Bonusprint who offered me a voucher to buy some Easter cards.


For all the ordering I do on photo sites I had never even thought of putting my photos onto cards for my friends and relatives for those special occasions and I'm not sure why because if you want something unique and different from the rest of them then creating your own card with your favourite photo on is the ultimate in unique. It's something that people will tend to keep instead of recycle when said special occasion is over and done with.


Creating and ordering on Bonusprint was a really easy process and pretty quick too (once you know which adorable photo to choose anyway!) I chose a blank card which meant I could use their online tools to write whatever I wanted inside. I simply chose to go with 'Happy Easter' because Little Miss can add anything she wants with my help and Little Man can add the odd scribble!


When I received my order I was happy with the packaging. My cards came pre folded but laid flat securely in the box with 2 large, plain envelopes for posting.


The picture quality is brilliant and the card is a larger size than I thought it would be which is great.

Very basic but gives my 2 the opportunity to draw some artwork for their loved ones!

Overall I am a happy customer and would recommend this site to anyone who fancies something a bit different for Easter.

* You can make personalised greeting cards for just 55p on Bonusprint
* I was given a voucher to review this product but all views are my own and honest, as always.

Cupcake Mumma 



No comments:

Post a Comment